The below list shows the live gold rate in viluppuram as of today 28-09-2023
The provid rates is the exact price of
- 916 kdm Hallmark gold in 22carat
- 916 kdm Hallmark gold in 24carat
Rates have been displayed in
- Rate per gram.
- Rate per 8 grams.
- Difference in 916 kdm gold price. (Compared with previous day rate)
|Weight||22K Gold Rate||24K Gold Rate|
|10g||₹ 55050||₹ 59750|
|8g||₹ 44040||₹ 47800|
|4g||₹ 22020||₹ 23900|
|2g||₹ 11010||₹ 11950|
|1g||₹ 5505.00||₹ 5975.00|
|Date||Pure Gold (24 k)||Standard Gold (22 K)|
|1 grm||1 grm|
|22/Sep/2023||5980.00 (-0.33)||5510.00 (-0.36)|
Gold is one of the precious metals where investors buy as an investment. Gold is slightly reddish yellow metal which gets sold in different forms gold coins, jewelries etc..
Gold is widely purchased for wedding, beauty shower, birthday parties and there are specials events like akshaya tritiya where we get offers, discount on gold rates.
Points to be remembered before buying gold
1) Purity of gold: Gold purity is measured in Karats
Below are the purity level of gold
2. Labor Charges: It is the making charge involved is creating jewelry by the jewelry changes depends on the complexity and design.
3. Certification: Check the certification of gold before buying it.
4. Weight: Gold jewelry is sold based on its weight.
5. Time of purchase: Gold is on high demand during festival seasons as more people spend money on gold which is also an asset
You can find Today's Gold rate in Viluppuram for the below categories:
You can find Yesterday's Gold rate in Viluppuram for the below categories:
if 1% income rises per capita, 1% demand for gold rises
if 1% price increases, 0.5% demand for gold decreases
Suppose, you wish to buy a 22 karat gold chain of weight 10.5 grams and the price of 22 Karat Gold listed by the jeweler on that day is Rupees 45,000 per 10 grams and the jeweler’s making charges are 15%; then the final jewellery price will be calculated as below:
Purity or weight of gold is measured in Carat.The 24 carat gold = 100% pure gold (No other metal will be mixed)
Purity or weight of gold is measured in carat.The 22 carat gold = 22 carat metal will be gold and two carat will be other metals which is used for making hard texture gold.Purity is 91.67%.